Thursday, January 10, 2008

8 weeks all over again!!!

On Tuesday we went for the new babies ultra-sound. We got to see the little peanuts heart beat. I think after Tuesday it is really starting to hit me now. For the first time since I found out I was pregnant I am excited. We took Alex with us so he could see his brother/sister. He did so good. We are going to the same OBGYN that I went with alex, so all the nurses remembered us and made a big fuss over him. I remember when we first went for that first ultra sound with Alex. He was in there with his little arm buds and leg buds moving all around. This new baby was just "sitting" there. Ahhh, maybe I'll have a nice calm baby this time around? lol, I know, too soon to tell. I can day dream right? Well needless to say, My due date has been moved back a week. I am 8 weeks insted of 9 weeks. So my new date is 18 Aug. Just another week of the heat.

So Alex is going to be 7 months in 3 days. I really can't believe how fast time is going by. He still has no teeth but he is crawling everywhere. I was laying on the floor the other day and he was trying to crawl over me. While he was doing it, he pulled himself right up to standing. I couldn't believe my eyes. Of course it didn't last very long. I am not encouraging him to walk too soon!That is about it for now. We will be going up to NH on the noght of the 30th and I have my next Pre-natal on that morning. Guess I will have more after our vacation!

No comments: